Dr. Chathuranga Bharathee Ranaweera
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- PhD in Biochemistry & Molecular Biophysics – Kansas State University (USA), Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics
Thesis- Bacterial AAA+ Disaggregase ClpB: Mechanism and inhibition ( Supervisor, Professor Michal Zolkiewski).
- MSc in Molecular Medical Microbiology- University of East London
- BSc (Hons) in Biomedical Science- University of East London
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) UK Level 4 Merit certificate holder in Health and Safety at the workplace.
- Probationary Lecturer at the Faculty of Allied Health Sciences (Medical Laboratory Sciences Department), General Sir John Kotelawala Defence University Sri Lanka.
February 2013- to present date
- Laboratory and Workshop Demonstrator for Undergraduate students, in the field of Bioscience at University of East London. October 2011- February 2013.
Research & Publications